Laravel is an open-source server-side PHP framework for developing full-stack web applications. Laravel was developed on the Symfony framework and assists in creating well-structured apps using the model-view-controller (MVC) architecture. This blog enumerates the complete guide to hire laravel developers.
Technical Skills of a Laravel Developer
An experienced Laravel developer should have knowledge, skills, and experience in the following:
- MVC (Model-View-Controller)
- OOP (Object-Oriented-Programming)
- SOAP (Simple Object Access Protocol)
- DBMS (Database Management Systems)
- Waterfall and Agile as project management frameworks
- APIs like RESTful
- Scrum (development methodology)
- Fixing code issues and debugging
- Web apps maintenance
- UI testing
- DevOps experience
- Web app architecture mapping
Non-technical Skills of a Laravel Developer
A good Laravel developer stands out with non-technical skills like being a team player and learning fast. They must be excellent problem solvers who quickly learn new updates and embrace novel technologies.
Essentials and Assessment of a Laravel Developer
A fantastic Laravel developer is skilled at creating, updating, and deploying applications. They must be flawless in all of the following areas:
- CMS development
- Migration and upgrading of services
- eCommerce development
- Cloud solutions development
- Web solutions development
- MVC and OOP knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of all databases supported by Laravel
What Distinguishes A Great Laravel Developer From A Good One?
A great Laravel developer is familiar with the following technologies: Vue.js, Memcached, Redis, unit testing, Elastic search, Melilisearch, Docker, or GraphQL.
Stats about Laravel
A large percentage of developers, or 43.41%, agree that Laravel as a framework is on the right track, illustrating that this framework is being used and will continue to be used in the development world. Much more astounding, 66.27% of developers say this framework is ideal for creating simple and quick web apps, contributing to a more excellent supply for hiring developers to create web apps with Laravel.
Reasons to Hire a Laravel Developer
There are numerous reasons to hire a Laravel developer, some of which are as follows:
- They could assist a company in becoming future-ready by developing modern and innovative websites and applications.
- They might use Laravel’s multilingual capability to reach a global audience.
- It adeptly enables in-house technical support and expertise, lowering operational costs and releasing time-to-market.
- Laravel developers can create reliable and secure websites with the best security features, increasing security.
- Laravel developers are up to date on the latest technological trends and can integrate the tools required to improve the performance of a company’s web applications in order to satisfy its necessities.
It’s simple to find a Laravel developer or team. Respond directly with your project specifications, and GegoSoft Technologies will provide you with knowledgeable technical assistance. Choose a methodology based on your business objectives and start working with our quality developer.