There is no doubt that social media presents opportunities for many businesses, with almost 4 billion social media users adeptly using across all platforms and the average person using several social platforms per month. 71% of consumers reported using social media more than in previous years, implying that brands and marketers should meet their audiences where they are. When marketers exceed their customers’ expectations on social media, the benefits spread throughout the organization. Here we have discussed the steps for post time on social media.
Overall, the Best Times to be Posted on Social Media
We noticed that the highest engagement times were Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays at 9 or 10 a.m. while interpreting the data for each social network individually. Midweek mornings were popular on most social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Overall, the best times to post on social media are Tuesdays through Thursdays at 9 a.m. or 10 a.m.
- Tuesdays through Thursdays seem to be the best days to be posted on popular social media platforms.
- Sundays are treated as the worst days to post time on social media.
When Is the Best Time to be posted on Facebook?
Facebook adeptly remains the most popular platform for marketers worldwide, but there has been an exciting shift when the most engagement occurs in 2022. While mid-mornings used to be more dominant, it now appears that early morning hours have taken the lead.
- From Mondays through Fridays at 3 a.m., While Tuesdays at 10 a.m. and noon being are good times to be posted on familiar Facebook.
- Tuesdays through Fridays are good days to post on Facebook.
- Saturdays are the worst days to post on Facebook.
When Is the Best Time to be posted on Instagram?
Midday engagement became denser during the weekdays, with peak times ranging between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m., while evenings and weekends remained active.
- From Mondays at 11 a.m., While Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., Thursdays and Fridays from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays are good days to post on Instagram.
- Sundays are seemed to be the worst days to post on Instagram.
When Is the Best Time to Tweet on Twitter?
Twitter’s peak engagement times have shifted significantly since last year, becoming much more concentrated during the week’s mid-days and mornings. It could indicate a greater focus on breaking news and updates and a desire for entertainment through viral Tweets and memes.
- Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Saturdays at 9 a.m. are the best days to post on Twitter.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays are good days to post on Twitter.
- Sundays are seemed to be the worst days to post on Twitter.
When Is the Best Time to Post on LinkedIn?
While LinkedIn remains more specialized than other social platforms, it also broadens the types of audiences it attracts. LinkedIn is becoming equally important for a good range of content creation, with over 810 million members in 200 countries.
- On Tuesdays it is from 10 a.m. to noon are the good days to be posted on LinkedIn.
- Wednesdays and Thursdays are good days to post on LinkedIn.
- Saturdays and Sundays are the bad days to post on LinkedIn.